Co-developed with Rogue athlete and 4-time CrossFit Games champion Rich Froning Jr., this new take on our SR-1 Bearing Speed Rope is built to handle the double-under demands of the Fittest Man on Earth.
The adjustable Froning SR-1F Speed Rope includes tapered, 6.5” rotating handles with a TPE overmold for a reliable, no-slip grip. The rope’s high-precision bearing system allows for top-end revolutions, and the coated 3/32” polyurethane cable is highly durable but also more flexible than nylon—it won’t show much coil after being rolled up in a gym bag. Rich’s design also features a unique new color palette with black handles, gray coating on both the grips and cable, and the Froning R* logo in white on each handle endcap.
Fast Rogue Shipping:
- 11′ cables are available for taller athletes here.
- Bearings: (4) Hi-Precision Cartridge Ball Bearings per rope
- Rogue Tapered Long Handle: 6.5” length, 1/2″ diameter spindle to 7/8″ diameter base, Froning R* logo on endcap
- Handgrips: Gray TPE Overmold ft. Rogue logo
- Cable: 120″ long, Gray Coated 3/32″ Polyurethane speed cable
- Adjustable end with a fixed swaged end
- Recommend use on rubber or nonabrasive surface
- Recommend the 2.3mm SR Replacement Cables – Polyurethane
- Recommend the 2.3mm Adjustable Screws